Safe work permit , proper isolation & tag out
|Nov-2019||5 days||03-11-2019||Doha||2700 USD|
Safe work permit, proper isolation & tag out
Safe work permit (SWP) system ensures that formal validation and authority is given when hazardous work is to be undertaken. It ensures that all components of a safe system of work are established before high risk work commences, thereby controlling and reducing risk to individuals and the organization.
The (SWP) is also a means of communication and control between manger , supervisor , forman, contractors and those carrying out the hazardous work. Because of this, effective safe work permit training is crucial for working safely when involved in high-risk activities.
The course is aimed at the following personnel:
- Those responsible for implementing permit to work systems
- New employees selected by the organization for issuing and signing off permits to work
- Existing personnel in the organization who issue and sign off permits that require formal training
By the end of the safe work permit course, delegates will have a detailed awareness and understanding of:
- The necessity for permits to work, including high risk activities
- The function and role of a permit to work within the overall risk control framework
- The typical contents of a permit to work
- The procedure for issuing a permit to work
- The cessation and termination of a permit
- The responsibilities of the issuer and receiver of the permit
- Potential difficulties and solutions with the permit to work system
In addition, delegates will explore a number of case studies highlighting the importance of ensuring the safe work permit systems are operating effectively.